Solar lights are not only cheap but they are safer than electrical lights. Solar tree lights include spotlights and string lights, and both are eco-friendly. You have to install a solar panel in the sun by attaching it to the lights. These lights come in different colors and modes.
You can also use solar tree lights indoors if they are in a string form. However, spotlights are suitable for the outdoors. Such lights are weather-resistant because of their making. The LED produces cold white, warm white, or colorful lights depending on the brand. Let’s review some of the best tree lights.
7 Best Solar Tree Lights Reviewed & Rated
If you want the best string light, solar tree lights by Jmexsuss would be the right choice. The light can cover a wide tree due to its ample length. You can decorate a wall, tree, post, or pillar on special occasions or can enhance the landscape.
- The string is 75.5 feet long and you will get two packs so it seems economical.
- This is an interesting product because it has 8 modes to create innovative effects. Like you can enjoy the flash, twinkle, wave, slo-glow, and much more. Both fix and changing mode options are there.
- The built-in chip makes Jmexsuss a high-tech product and simplifies its setting.
- Like other tree lights, it is not hard to install. Like, you have to place the solar panel on the ground and spread the string around the tree.
- Charge it for 8 or 12 hours to help it function for 8 hours.
- It is an amazing waterproof string and ideal for the outdoors. Each part of the home can glow with tiny lights such as a terrace, patio, pool area, or a garden.
- IP44 waterproof
- Multipurpose string light
- Low temperature
- Insulated material
- 200 LEDs
- Lights are delicate and need careful handling
Mini lights like Amir look stunning at parties and weddings. Warm white solar tree lights create a nice contrast with the green area. You can use them for years due to a durable solar panel and copper wire.
- The high quality of Amir String lights brings it to the top in the lighting industry. The copper wire makes this product very strong and unbreakable.
- With a 33 feet long string, users can decorate a wide area, tree, or wall. It is also good for indoor use.
- The illumination covers 360 degrees, making the string lights visible from all sides.
- The light has two modes, including flash and steady. It’s easy to turn on or off with its switches.
- The waterproof cladding makes Amir Lights more durable. The light does not overheat in summers.
- You can wrap the string around any object because of a flexible copper wire. You don’t need any transformer as the light is solar.
- IP65 waterproof
- Low voltage
- Easy to wrap
- Enough length
- It has less variety
Among solar tree lights, Kolpop is innovative as it has 240 LEDs and multiple modes. You can use these string lights for a party, or can just decorate the tree for as long as you want. Solar panels make these lights cost-effective.
- The copper wire help users shape the string as they like. Besides, it resists water and can stay outdoors in the rainy season.
- The solar panel is very effective and makes light automatic. The bulbs will glow in the evening and turn off in the day.
- The built-in battery takes a few hours to charge. The night can glow with just a one-time charge of string lights.
- Kolpop is great for both indoors and outdoors. You can also place it in a jar or decorate the living room wall.
- The light has 8 modes, hence you are free to set it as you require. The memory chip help maintain the desired mode setting.
- After buying two packs, you can decorate a large area or can use it in two different areas. You will get 120 LEDs in a 39 feet long string.
- Energy-saving lights
- Decorative and innovative
- Various modes
- Flexible copper string
- IP65 waterproof
- Two months money-back warranty
- Delicate and hard to repair
The list of the best solar tree lights is empty without Litom due to its top quality. The effect of cold white light enhances the tree and indoor areas. You can enrich any building element or festival with these spotlights.
- The solar panel of Litom lights is larger than other brands and it’s easy to adjust.
- It has a rechargeable battery so you will need less money to maintain the Litom spotlights.
- After charging for 8 hours, you can use these lights for 12 hours keeping a low brightness or at high mode for 6 hours.
- The light has sensors, so it starts automatically at night and stops in the day. But, you will have to turn it on before installation.
- You can install it near a tree in the ground to put light on the tree. Besides, it is also wall mounted.
- The light can also secure the outdoor area, so it is not just a decorative light. The best solar tree spotlights are certified by various departments like FCC, CE, and MSDS.
- Multipurpose spotlight
- Waterproof with IP67
- Two brightness modes
- Two installation methods
- Rechargeable battery
- Limited to one shape
- Only for outdoors
There is a huge variety of solar lights for tree. Magictec is a spotlight for trees, pools, ponds, patios, and walls. It is an attractive warm light for outdoor with two modes.
- You can mount the Magictec spotlights on the wall or can insert them in the ground, depending on what you want to highlight.
- The lighting sensors allow you to enjoy an automatic light that gets its energy from the sun.
- You can enjoy the Magictec in any weather because it resists both heat and water.
- You will get two lights at one cost, so it’s a great opportunity for you to save money. Besides, you can adjust the mode as bright or dim.
- The panel is adjustable, so place it wherever you get the sunlight. Its rechargeable battery keeps it functional without any cost.
- You can also gift these lights to your friend on her wedding or birthday.
- Versatile light
- Multiple modes
- Dual installation
- Energy efficient
- Durable spotlight
- Not moldable like string lights
- Only for outdoors
The best solar tree lights outdoor include both spotlights and LiyuanQ string lights. It’s the solar charging that makes these lights cheap and eco-friendly. You can set it at any mode out of 8 modes. It is suitable for garden trees, gate, pool, patio, or parties.
- The light has a copper wire that is easy to mold around the trees or other objects. You can also place the string in a glass jar or can wrap it around a lamp.
- It illuminates all around in a twinkle effect, and 33 feet long string can cover a large area.
- You can also install these lights indoors, like on some wall or a tree. With 100 LEDs, the string can decorate effectively.
- Unlike other string lights, LiyuanQ has a top-quality copper wire with a silver coating. It does not overheat, hence it’s very safe.
- You can store it anywhere easily and can install it whenever you want. Its installation does not need any tools.
- You will get a variety of modes like flashing, fairy, chasing, and fading, etc. The lights can function for 8 hours without getting dim, but you should charge it fully.
- High conversion panel
- Low emission
- Automatic on and off
- Foldable string
- IP65 waterproof
- Various lighting effects
- Very thin and delicate
If you have a palm tree, you can decorate it with the solar palm tree lights by Supsoo. The lights help save energy and they are safe. The product is ideal for various occasions for both indoors and outdoors.
- Unlike other string lights, Supsoo string light is very long with 72 feet length and 200 bulbs.
- It creates a starry and fairy effect along with several other modes. Unlike other string lights, it has multi-colors.
- Depending on the charging time, the lights will sparkle for 8 to 12 hours.
- The string is easy to wrap around the tree by connecting it to the solar panel through a cable.
- It can bear rain and heat due to a high-grade waterproof material. It needs low power, besides it does not overheat after long working hours.
- Whether it’s a party or some festival, the solar string lights can enhance the occasion.
- You can also decorate the wall of your living room or kids’ room with string lights. This is also an ideal gift for kids on their birthdays.
- Durable string
- Multiple modes
- Easy to install
- Easy to store
- Commercial and residential use
- Effective solar panel
- Only one pack per product
During festival seasons, solar tree lights seem essential because they look very attractive. There is a big range of lights which are available in different stores, but what to choose and which way to go? Our guide will allow you to understand solar lights better and invest in a long-lasting product.
Quality of String
Solar string lights are effective only if the string is strong. Generally, copper wire is the main material in this case. Only a strong wire will stay safe otherwise it will break while molding. So, focus on the manufacturer to see if it’s providing a durable copper wire.
The solar panel should be properly connected with the string lights. Besides, it should have a good solar conversion rate. Also, check if the panel is adjustable or not.
We use string lights to create a decorative effect, so the more light modes we get the better it would be. Some brands offer 8 modes, whereas some others only offer dim and bright modes. Effects like slo-glo, fairy, twinkle, fade, or starry can accent the object and space.
The string lights are mostly easy to wrap. Whereas, the solar spotlights for trees often come with stakes for ground insertion. Most solar spotlights are also wall mount so choose them as a good investment. Also, make sure the lights don’t overheat and are safe for all.
Price of Solar Lights
The cost of solar lights is mostly affordable, however, a high-quality product is expensive. You can save the cost by buying solar lights with more features and packs per product. The cost also varies depending on the string length, and a rechargeable battery in case of the spotlight.
All our reviews regarding the best solar tree lights reveal that they are excellent for decor. Many events like parties, festivals, weddings, and other occasions can become memorable through these lights. Besides, you can reduce the overall cost of your event with the solar string lights. With multiple effects, the lights become more attractive than spotlights.
Multicolor lights are also beautiful and festive. The installation of all solar lights is simple. Moreover, the above products are cheap and need no maintenance. They are energy-saving, safe, and waterproof, so one should have such lights for outdoors. String lights are also ideal for an interior. However, each brand has its pros and cons, and you should thoroughly study a product before buying it.